Happy Mother's Day Best SMS - Quotes 2015

Share on :

Like every year this year 10th May is going to celebrate as Mother's Day all over the world. Mother's day is that special day when children can show their love, care and respect to their mother. In this day children wish their mother Happy mother's day, give greetings card, gifts and also send mother's day messages. So here we mention some Happy Mother's Day Best SMS - Quotes 2015 for your collection. You may also check here happy mother's day wishing latest sms 2015, happy mother's day wishing fb status, mother's day wishing greetings 2015, happy mother's day quotes 2015, exclusive mother's day wishes 2015, happy mother's day wishing what's app status 2015.
 
 
1.   Smiles of happy sunshine,
      Arms of everlasting luv,
      Touch of sweet roses,
      There is magic in the air
      Whenever ur there,
      Mother, everything to U I owe,
      May all pleasures of life come ur way.
      "Happy Mother's day 2015"

2.   With zeal and courage you have brought
      and fought for us that we can share in love
      bound with togetherness.
      You are so special to us mother.
      Happy Mother’s Day 2015.

3.   Mom, I know it's hard for you on Mother's Day...
      to hide the fact that I'm your favorite :-)
       Happy Mother's Day 2015!

4.   Mother is the name for God in the lips and
      hearts of little children. 
                           -----------~William Makepeace Thackeray
 
5.   Phir say wohi School ka Basta Thama Do Na…,,,
     “MAA” Mujhay Zindagi ka Sabaq Bohat Mushkil Lagta Hai……!
       Happy mother’s day 2015!!!

6.   Dearest mum, may Lord bless you with health,
      long life and a lot of happiness.
      We’ll take care about the last one.
      Happy Mother’s Day 2015!

7.   If I have never said thank u for
      bringing me into the world
      I’d like to do that now.
      U have given me the greatest gift, life!
      Happy Mother’s Day 2015!

8.   Happy Mother’s Day
      means more than flowers and gifts
      It means saying thank you
      It means I love you
      You are my mother, my friend
      Today is your day!

9.   My best friend My protector
      My number one fan You’re all these,
      rolled up into one.
      I’m so thankful you are my mom
      Happy Mother’s Day 2015!!!

10. Once upon a memory
       Someone wiped away a tear
       Held me close and loved me,
      Thank you, dear Mother.

11. One of my most awesome friends
       just so happens to be
       one of the most awesome moms on the planet!
       Happy Mother's Day 2015 To You!
;

0 comments on Happy Mother's Day Best SMS - Quotes 2015 :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!