International Women's Day 2015 – Most Cute SMS

Share on :

On women’s day peoples are looking for most cute women's day 2015 sms. If you want to wish your mom, teacher, sister, daughter on International Women's Day, a simple happy women’s day sms great greetings for them. Women has many identity in this society. Worldwide celebrates International Women's Day with a great manner. We have stored International Women's Day 2015 – Most Cute SMS. In addition check here also International Women's Day 2015 cute sms text, inspiring message for International Women's Day 2015, International Women's Day 2015 lovely wishes for lover, International Women's Day 2015 greetings, International Women's Day 2015 new facebook status, International Women's Day 2015 theme, 8 March 2015 sms for mobile, Women's day sms for friend, Women's day beautiful sms for girlfriend, Women's day cute sms for wife, International Women's Day 8 March 2015 best sms, International Women's Day 2015 English sms. 


1. IF fate favors you one day
& you are asked what you want to be,
don’t wish to be someone else….
because you are wonderful the way you are!
cheers to Womanhood!
Happy Women’s Day!


2. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... And today it is you...!!! u r the best...!!! Happy Women's Day 2015...!!!


3. Someday, when the right time comes, I will "marry a princess & make her my queen...!!!"   Happy Women's Day to my princess...!!!


4. Through the years, I have shared so much with you, both bitter and sweet. You have been such a comfort to me, helping me in every way, and all I wanna say today is: Sis, I treasure you close to my heart.
No matter from which angle. I look at you . You appear to be an angle and Women’s Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life.


5. A very happy women’s day! Truly proud to be a woman who is a symbol of GOD’s Power, Love, Compassion, Dignity, Strength & so on..The list of her qualities is endless. So hats off to all women of  world! Happy International Women’s Day 2015!

6. One women, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more… I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you.


7. The willingness to listen, the patience to understand, the strength to support, the heart to care & just to be there. That is the beauty of a lady!
Happy Woman’s Day!


8. We are cute daughters, we are sweet sisters, we are lovely lovers, we are darling wives, we are adorable mothers, we are source of strength, we are WOMEN! Happy International Women’s Day 2015!   


9. Holding u’r hands, feeling the warmth of our togetherness, sharing sweet secrets of love.Sweetheart, with u every moment seems like an everlasting dream…!!! I love you…!!!
Happy Women’s Day…!!!


10. You can get her love in the form Sister, Friend, Beloved, Wife, in the form of Mother
in the form of Grandmother…..
so,…..Respect HER…
She is a Woman!
Happy International Women’s Day 2015 !!


11. She has many roles 2 play:Mother,Sister,Daughter,Friend & so on.Every legend was born of her pain!, 'WoMeN's DaY!'
;

0 comments on International Women's Day 2015 – Most Cute SMS :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!